(WXYZ) - Get a taste of fall during Detroit Restaurant Week 2013!
For $30 a person, you'll experience a three-course meal at one of the 18 fine-dining establishments that are participating this year.
The list includes:
- 24Grille, Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
- Andiamo Detroit Riverfront, GM Renaissance Center
- Angelina Italian Bistro, Downtown
- Brizola, Greektown Casino Hotel
- Cliff Bell's, Downtown
- Coach Insignia, GM Renaissance Center
- Cuisine, New Center
- Da Edoardo Foxtown Grille, Fox Theatre Building
- Detroit Seafood Market, Paradise Valley
- Fountain Bistro, Campus Martius Park
- Guns + Butter, Shinola Detroit, Midtown
- Jefferson House, Crowne Plaza Detroit
- La Dolce Vita, Palmer Park District
- Rattlesnake Club, Stroh River Place
- Roast, Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
- Roma Cafe, Eastern Market
- Santorini Estiatorio, Greektown
- Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina, MGM Grand Detroit
For more information check out the website for Detroit Restaurant Week.