(WXYZ) - The state of Michigan is rolling out a new summer regional ad campaign under the Pure Michigan banner.
The television and radio ads will air in key regional markets throughout the Great Lakes region through June.
The national campaign was announced in March and features partnerships with Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids, Mackinac Island, The Henry Ford and Traverse City.
This regional campaign will feature advertising partnerships with the following communities and organizations.
- The Beachtowns (Grand Haven, Holland, Muskegon, Saugatuck, Silver Lake Sand Dunes, South Haven and St. Joseph)
- Big Rapids
- Binder Park Zoo/Battle Creek
- Blue Water Area communities (Algonac, Clay, Harbor Beach, Lexington, Marine City, Port Austin, Port Huron, Port Sanilac and St. Clair)
- Coldwater County
- Flint & Genesse County
- Great Lakes Bay region communities (Bay City, Birch Run, Chesaning, Frankenmuth, Midland and Saginaw)
- Ludington & S. S. Badger
- Michigan Wine Council
- Mount Bohemia
- Mt. Pleasant
- Sault Ste. Marie
- Silver Lake Sand Dunes
- St. Ignace
- Sunrise Coast communities (Alpena, AuGres, AuSable/Oscoda, Cheboygan, Harrisville, East Tawas/Tawas, Rogers City/Presque Isle and US 23 Heritage Route/Standish
- Tullymore Golf Resort.
The regional campaign will feature radio ads highlighting the state's golfing, road trips, fishing and beaches. They will run in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin and Missouri.
An in-state campaign will feature partnerships with the Air Zoo, Harbor Springs, Lansing, Marquette, Michigan's Adventure and Michigan Agriculture. These ads will run in Detroit, Flint, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Saginaw and Traverse City.