(WXYZ) - Citrus Salmon with Napa
1/3 cup Meijer reduced sodium soy sauce
3 tbsp. Meijer Olive or Canola Oil
1 Tbsp. fresh minced ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp. McCormick red pepper flakes
1/4 cup Meijer orange juice
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1/4 cup green onion, diced
1 1/4 to 1 1/2 lbs. Salmon
4 cups Napa cabbage, shredded
1. Mix soy sauce, oil, ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, orange juice, brown sugar, and green onion. Reserve 1/4 cup marinade—set aside. Add remaining marinade to a shallow pan.
2. Rinse salmon fillet and add to pan with marinade – turn to coat and allow to marinate about 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Coat grill grates with non-stick cooking spray. Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat.
4. Remove Salmon from marinade and place on grill (skin side down). Discard marinade. Grill until fish is no longer translucent and flakes easily with a fork (about 10-12 minutes).
5. Toss shredded Napa cabbage with the 1/4 cup reserved marinade; divide dressed cabbage evenly among four plates.
6. Serve salmon on top of shredded Napa cabbage. Garnish with additional diced green onion, if desired.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories 355, Fat 22g, Cholesterol 71mg, Sodium 468mg, Carbohydrate 11g, Fiber 2g, Protein 27g.