(WXYZ) - Get a taste of fall during Detroit Restaurant Week 2013!
For $30 a person, you'll experience a three-course meal at one of the 18 fine-dining establishments that are participating this year.
The list includes:
- 24Grille, Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
- Andiamo Detroit Riverfront, GM Renaissance Center
- Angelina Italian Bistro, Downtown
- Brizola, Greektown Casino Hotel
- Cliff Bell's, Downtown
- Coach Insignia, GM Renaissance Center
- Cuisine, New Center
- Da Edoardo Foxtown Grille, Fox Theatre Building
- Detroit Seafood Market, Paradise Valley
- Fountain Bistro, Campus Martius Park
- Guns + Butter, Shinola Detroit, Midtown
- Jefferson House, Crowne Plaza Detroit
- La Dolce Vita, Palmer Park District
- Rattlesnake Club, Stroh River Place
- Roast, Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
- Roma Cafe, Eastern Market
- Santorini Estiatorio, Greektown
- Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina, MGM Grand Detroit
For more information check out the website for Detroit Restaurant Week.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.