SOUTHFIELD, MICH(WXYZ) - Before you head out to pick out some new staples for your fall wardrobe, you may want to see what fashion expert Mariana Keros has to say.
Keros stopped by Broadcast to show off what's hot in fashion for the new fall season. And how to get the fashionable looks without breaking the bank. She also gives a few tips for all you fashionistas:
· This fall, it’s all about pattern mixing, interesting textures and feminine fabrics like chiffon and lace.
· Mix and match skorts, leggings , camis and cardigans to create your own fashion look.
· Have fun with color and patterns.
· Enhance your look, by layering with lace and leather and accessorizing with bright colors, bold jewelry and studs.
· Boots are huge this fall.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.