MELVINDALE (WXYZ) - Sources tell 7 Action News, a body has been found in the bathtub of a Melvindale home after a fire broke out early Tuesday morning.
The fire started around 4:45 a.m. on the 17000 block of Hanna Street, and wasn't put out until after 6:30 a.m.
Neighbors say they heard a loud explosion, which may have caused the flames.
The body has not been positively identified, but neighbors believe the body is that of the homeowner 52-year-old William Garrett Kristian. He has not been seen since Monday night, is disabled and usually home.
We're told crews went inside to look for him, but had to back out because of a collapsing roof.
The Allen Park Fire Department was called in to assist with the blaze.
STAY WITH WXYZ.COM AND 7 ACTION NEWS FOR UPDATES.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A Best Buy program allowing you to trade in old iPhone's for the new iPhone 5 is coming back.
Rumors are circulating that Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg is trying to compete with Twitter's Vine and the details will come in an announcement Thursday.
Best Buy is recalling 5,100 replacement batteries for the MacBook Pro due to a fire risk.