Detroit, MICH. (WXYZ) - Firefighters have now contained a fire that erupted early Thursday morning in a Detroit commercial building.
A gas leak is to blame for the business fire that began just after midnight at the Composite Forgings building on Detroit's southwest side.
The company is a steel-cutting business on Jefferson Ave. near Fort Street and the Ambassador Bridge.
Firefighters have it contained for now, but are still working to put it out.
We're told nobody was inside when the fire started, and that nobody was hurt.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Actress ZOE SALDANA has been turned off acupuncture after her last session left her with an ear infection.
CYNDI LAUPER's third annual charity concert in New York got off to a painful start on Saturday (07Dec13) when singer PINK battled through sound problems as she kicked off the fundraiser.