FLAT ROCK, Mich. (WXYZ) - Flat Rock Community High School has been evacuated because of a small fire in a girls' bathroom.
The police department says the fire is out and the school was evacuated because there is a lot of smoke inside the building.
Crews are working to clear the smoke from the building.
The extent of any damage isn't known.
There are no reports of injuries.
Stay with 7 Action News and WXYZ.com for the latest on this developing story.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Musician JOHN MAYER has split from his manager Michael McDonald after 13 years together.
Police in California have arrested a man on suspicion of stealing wreckage from the site of the car crash which killed actor PAUL WALKER.