LIVONIA, Mich. (WXYZ) - The Livonia Fire Department responded to the scene of a large fire on Middlebelt Road, south of 8 Mile Tuesday afternoon.
Firefighters battled the flames at the Ram's Horn restaurant.
Chopper 7 was over the scene where you could see the restaurant engulfed in flames. The restaurant was gutted by the fire.
The owner of the restaurant and the cook told 7 Action News that the fire broke out in the kitchen, spread up the wall quickly and got out of control.
The cook told everyone to get out of the restaurant. The customers evacuated immediately. No one was injured.
The restaurant appears to be a complete loss.
Stay with 7 Action News and WXYZ.com for the latest on this breaking news.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Actress HAYDEN PANETTIERE had the best and worst night at the White House Correspondents Dinner after scratching her cornea when she woke up that morning and then suffering an allergic reaction.
Superstar BEYONCE battled through a secret bout of tonsillitis just one day after kicking off her current world tour.