REDFORD, Mich. (WXYZ) - Redford Union High School students have been dismissed for the day after the building was evacuated due to a gas smell inside.
Parents have been notified and buses are picking up students that need transportation.
According to the school superintendent's office, the gas odor was coming from one of the boilers. Officials have determined there was no gas leak.
However, the boiler company is continuing the investigation and will make any repairs that are necessary.
School is set to resume Tuesday.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
ROLLING STONES star SIR MICK JAGGER has teamed up with his singer brother Chris for two new duets to mark the 40th anniversary of the solo musician's debut album.
Action man SYLVESTER STALLONE is set to open up about his career successes and failures in a special question and answer session with fans in London next month (14).