(WXYZ) - The Westin Hotel in Southfield was evacuated after a small fire, according to the Southfield Fire Department.
Fire officials say it started in a microwave and was confined to one room on the 9th floor.
There were no reports of injuries.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
7 Action New found out that a big announcement will be made tomorrow afternoon and it’s something that could make a big impact in Detroit.
It's a horrible crime that happened at a daycare in Sterling Heights.
"You never know when God is going to claim his angels. You never know," said Andrea Williams speaking publicly for the first time since losing two of her sons in a house fire on Detroit's west side.