WXYZ - What do you get for the person that has everything? Or for the person, whom you know returns everything that you gift them?
We scoured the Internet and found seven gifts that are sure to satisfy even the hardest-to-please present recipient around.
1. For your significant other: Recreate your first date. Did you have dinner together? Catch a movie? Go to a game? Redo it all over! Imagine the memories you'll create for a second time. If recreating your first date is out of the question, then check out that one place you've been talking about going to for years.
2. For your parents: A wine tasting course. Let your parents relax and spend some quality time together while sipping vino. Many wine tastings include 5-10 types of wine to sample, along with cheese, crackers and chocolate to nibble. Many discounted deals for wineries (or breweries) near and far can be found on websites like Groupon .
3. For your best girlfriend: A necklace in the shape of her home state . No matter if your friend lives in the state where she grew up or moved away to a new spot, let her show her pride in a piece of jewelry outlined in the spot she calls "home".
4. For your best guy friend: It's a well-known fact that guys love beer. So why not satisfy your friend's craving with a Beer of the Month Club ? Purchase a three month membership and let your guy sample 12 new ales every 30 days. Free shipping is also included.
5. For your favorite little one: It seems that many children consider some variation of chocolate as one of their favorite food groups. You can help satisfy their sweet tooth this holiday with a S'mores kit . This kit includes graham crackers, marshmallows, skewers and what else - chocolate. These treats aren't just for summer campfires anymore!
6. For your boss: Like most bosses, yours too is probably faced with making tough decisions day in and day out. Make the task just a little bit easier for your leader with a Decision Maker . Similar to a Magic 8 Ball, the Decision Maker chooses what the best possible answer is so your boss can ease his or her stress - quickly.
7. For the person who has everything: Donate to their favorite charity. If they like animals, sponsor the adoption fee of a cat or dog from a local rescue so that they can be ready to go to a new owner. If you know that this person is a big supporter of Team in Training , make a donation on their behalf to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society . The website, Oxfam America , lets send you out a card to your recipient while supporting various humanitarian and environmental efforts around the world.
Remember: If all else fails this holiday season, and you're just plain stuck on what to get someone, a gift card to your recipient's favorite spot may not be unique, but you can be sure that it will be put to good use. Bonus: they can't return it!