DETROIT (WXYZ) - You can't have a car show without race car drivers.
IndyCar Series and Pirelli World Challenge Series drivers for the upcoming Chevrolet Belle Isle Grand Prix will be attending the North American International Auto Show.
Drivers and executives will be available to meet the public at the Grand Prix display, located in Cobo Center's Michigan Hall, Friday, January 24. A panel discussion featuring the racers takes place at 1 p.m. on stage at the Cobo Center atrium.
Drivers and executives appearing at the Grand Prix display include:
· Juan Pablo Montoya – Team Penske Chevrolet driver, IndyCar Series rookie returning to open-wheel racing this season, 1999 CART Series champion, 2000 Indianapolis 500 winner, Formula One and NASCAR winning driver
· Charlie Kimball –Ganassi Racing IndyCar Series Chevrolet driver, winner of the IndyCar Series race at Mid-Ohio in 2013, inspirational driver that races with diabetes
· Johnny O'Connell – Cadillac Racing Pirelli World Challenge Series driver, three-time winner on Belle Isle and 2013 World Challenge GT class champion in 2013
· Andy Pilgrim, Cadillac Racing Pirelli World Challenge Series driver, 64 career victories and third-place finisher in the World Challenge GT class in 2013
· Todd Napieralski – Total Performance Racing owner/driver from Chelsea, Mich., will drive a Camaro in the Pirelli World Challenge Series GTS class in this summer's Grand Prix
· Bud Denker – Event Chairman, Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix
· Chris Berube – Chevrolet Racing IndyCar Series Program Manager