(WXYZ) - Even though the Halloween weather forecast for metro Detroit is looking gloomy, you can't let the impending rain get your spooky spirits down!
We've come up with 7 of the best costumes to wear out in the rain:
1. Gene Kelly from Singing in the Rain-- Just grab a suit and an umbrella and dance in the rain.
2. The Morton Salt girl-- She's in a rain coat and a big umbrella. The costume will let you stay dry for most of Thrusday night.
3. SpongeBob Squarepants-- He lives under the sea, so if you're soaking wet, it will actually make your costume look better.
4. Sharknado-- The SyFy movie became a cult classic this past year with its ridiculous concept of sharks and bad weather. So, part of your costume will already be complete.
5. Gorton's Fisherman-- He's pretty much in a full rain suit, which will work quite well for you on Thursday.
6. The scary man from I Know What You Did Last Summer--He's also in a full rain suit, but a little less jolly.
7. Mary Poppins-- You'll stay Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-ically dry and warm with a nice cozy jacket and a big umbrella.
Can you come up with any good rain costumes?! Share them in the comment section below.