(WXYZ) - The most dramatic and crazy shopping day of the year is upon us with stores opening earlier than ever.
We put together a list of Black Friday mall and store hours near you so you can strategically plan your shopping extravaganza.
We've also gathered all of the major stores' ads. You can browse those here: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/money/consumer/black-friday-ads-view-all-of-the-deals-at-your-favorite-stores
In the metro Detroit area, Walmart opens at 8 p.m. Thursday. Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills, Target and Toys'R'Us start the madness by opening at 9 p.m. Thursday.
At midnight, a slew of major retail stores open including Best Buy, Dick's Sporting Goods, GameStop, Kohl's, Macy's, Old Navy, Target, Toys'R'Us in Auburn Hills and Walmart.
Friday at 4 a.m., Meijer and Sears debut their Black Friday Sales.
At 5 a.m., Ace Hardware, Home Depot, K-Mart, Lowes, Toys'R'Us in Northville, Sterling Heights on Hall Road, Taylor and Ypsilanti open their doors to shoppers.
At 6 a.m., ABC Warehouse, Bed Bath and Beyond, and JC Penney open their door busting sales to the public.
Nordstrom and Costco open their doors at 9 a.m. and Sam's Club unlocks its doors at 10 a.m.
- Great Lakes Crossing- 9 p.m. Thursday
- Eastland Mall: 7 a.m.- 9 p.m. Friday
- Fairlane Mall: 6 a.m.- 10 p.m. Friday
- Lakeside Mall: 6 a.m.- 10 p.m. Friday
- Laurel Park Mall: 7 a.m.- 10 p.m. Friday
- Macomb Mall Midnight: 9 p.m. Friday
- Northland Center Mall: 7 a.m.- 9 p.m. Friday
- Oakland Mall: 6 a.m. 10 p.m. Friday
- Partridge Creek: 6 a.m. 10 p.m. Friday
- Somerset Collection: 8 a.m.- 9 p.m. Friday
- Southland Mall: 6 a.m.- 10 p.m. Friday
- Twelve Oaks Mall: 6 a.m.- 9 p.m. Friday
- Westland Mall: Officially open at midnight, with some stores opening at 6 a.m.- 10 p.m. Friday