FOWLERVILLE, MI (WXYZ) - A 24-year-old Livingston County man and his girlfriend are facing charges in connection with the overdose death of a little girl.
The 4-year-old girl's mother died from a deadly overdose of heroin in July. Then, in August, little Taylor Farr died after she reportedly ingested a synthetic opiate.
The pill, reportedly, belonged to Taylor's uncle, Jared Brock.
Brock and his 22-year-old girlfriend, Chelsie Marme, were babysitting Taylor in her grandmother's home near Fowlerville when it happened.
It's alleged that Brock and Marme failed to get medical attention for Taylor after seeing the child was in distress and suspecting she had swallowed a pill.
Taylor died on August 31, 2013.
Months after the investigation into her death began, Brock and Marme were arrested.
Relatives of Brock expect the two to appear in court on Tuesday.