DETROIT (WXYZ) - The all clear has been given at the city of Detroit's emergency services dispatch center.
The facility was evacuated Tuesday morning because of a gas leak. It was detected around 11:00 a.m. Tuesday.
Officials say the gas leak occurred off site and the gas entered into the building through the duct work.
The facility is located on Lyndon on the city's west side.
The evacuation affected the Detroit Police and Fire Departments, as well as EMS.
Three people were taken to the hospital to be checked out.
Officials are airing out the building at this time.
911 service has been rerouted and is now being handled by the city's 311 operators. Officials say the service was briefly disrupted during the time it took to reroute it to the new location.
Stay with 7 Action News and WXYZ.com for the latest on this breaking news.