DETROIT (WXYZ) - Heading downtown for the Turkey Trot, parade or Lions game Thursday? Not before you check out the best places to park.
The city of Detroit has several parking facilities open beginning at 5 a.m. with rates as low as $5.
- Cadillac Farmer facility, 1025 Farmer is open from 5 a.m. to 6 p.m., $10
- Ford Underground Garage, 30 East Jefferson is open 5 a.m. to 5 p.m., $10
- Millenium Garage, 432 W. Congress Street is only open for the Turkey Trot from 5 a.m. to 8 a.m., $5
- Joe Louis Arena Garage, 900 W. Jefferson is only open for the Turkey Trot and parade from 4:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., $5
- Eastern Market Garage, 2727 Riopelle is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., $15
- Grand Circus Park Garage, 1600-01 Woodward Ave. is open from 5 a.m. until two after the end of the Lions game, $20
- Premier Underground Garage, 1206-08 Woodward is open from 5 a.m. until two hours after the end of the Lions game, $10