Man electrocuted after coming into contact with downed wire in Warren

WARREN, Mich. (WXYZ) - Police confirm that a man who had been rushed to the hospital after coming into contact with a downed wire at a home in Warren has died.

The 61-year-old man was checking on his rental property when he was electrocuted in the backyard of the home on Georgiana.

He was taken to St. John Macomb Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

His identity has not been released.

Stay with WXYZ.com for updates.

 

Print this article Back to Top

Comments