DUNDEE, Mich. (WXYZ) - A fire at the Cabela's sporting goods store in Dundee has caused the popular retailer to close for the day.
A spokesperson for the Dundee Fire Department confirms to 7 Action News that a small fire resulted in the temporary closing of the store.
Firefighters were called to Cabela's at about 2:42 a.m. today after a faulty electrical fixture caused a small fire which extended to a nearby merchandise rack.
Store employees working overnight were able to extinguish the fire in the rack, but firefighters were needed to put out the electrical fire.
No one was injured in the incident.
The store is closed Wednesday as workers clean up smoke and water damage.
Store officials are hoping to reopen the store to the shopping public on Thursday.