Known for offering wages significantly higher than the industry standard, ALDI, one of the nation's low-price grocery leaders, will host a hiring event for its Ann Arbor and Jackson stores on Monday, Jan. 13.
Opportunities within ALDI include Store Associates, Shift Managers and Manager Trainees.
What: ALDI hiring event for Ann Arbor and Jackson stores
Who: ALDI representatives
Local residents currently seeking employment opportunities
When: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Comfort Inn Conference Center
1645 Commerce Park Drive
Chelsea, MI 48118
Positions: • Store Associates - $10.50 per hour
• Shift Managers - $15.25 per hour
• Manager Trainees - $22.00 per hour
Job Requirements: • Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
Quick Facts: • ALDI offers employees generous compensation that is considered well above the industry standard
• Staff working at least 20 hours a week receive full health insurance, dental coverage and 401K