Flat Rock Community High School evacuated due to fire in girls' bathroom

FLAT ROCK, Mich. (WXYZ) - Flat Rock Community High School has been evacuated because of a small fire in a girls' bathroom.

The police department says the fire is out and the school was evacuated because there is a lot of smoke inside the building.

Crews are working to clear the smoke from the building.

The extent of any damage isn't known.

There are no reports of injuries.

Stay with 7 Action News and WXYZ.com for the latest on this developing story.

 

Print this article Back to Top

Comments