(WXYZ) - What do you love about Detroit? The world wants to know.
Make #313DLove a trending topic on Twitter tomorrow 3/13/13 and shine a spotlight on the Motor City.
Last year, the #313DLove campaign helped the hashtag become a trending topic on Twitter worldwide--with people tweeting about everything from their favorite Detroit pizza place to their favorite Detroit startup. They also encouraged people to share their favorite photos of the Motor City.
The 313DLove campaign was founded in May of 2011 and works to amplify everything that is going right in Detroit.
The group works with organizations and businesses to improve morale, provide jobs and fund important community projects.
Charlie Curve from Motor City Connect and 313DLove.com says they will be retweeting posts with the hashtag all day. He offered these ideas for posts on Facebook and Twitter on March 13:
- Best cup of coffee in the D?
- Best Place for Breakfast?
- Favorite Detroit Startup
- Favorite Non Profit?
- Favorite Conference?
- Favorite Event?
- Favorite Cultural Attraction?
- Favorite place to take out of towners?
- Name a Detroiter gets you excited about our future?
- Favorite car or truck from the Big Three?
- Favorite Sports Team?
- Favorite Detroit Athlete?
- Best place for Happy Hour?
- Favorite Detroit restaurants?
- Favorite Detroit Band?
- Favorite Detroit Nightspot?
For more information on the campaign, go here: http://313dlove.com/ . Check out Charlie's full interview in the player above.