Brad Galli and David Solano from 7 Action Sports provide Fantasy League insight just in time to tweak rosters for Week 3 of the NFL.
Galli's "Who's Hot" Picks:
Mikel Leshoure, Detroit Lions RB
Detroit at Tennessee - Sunday at 1 p.m.
- Leshoure's size is key in goal line situations
- First game, first blood
- Titans are not the San Francisco 49ers
Ryan Fitzpatrick, Buffalo Bills QB
Buffalo at Cleveland - Sunday at 1 p.m.
- Best rush attack in favor
- Andy Dalton looked like Favre last week
- Risk/Reward worth it
Mark Ingram, New Orleans Saints RB
Kansas City at New Orleans - Sunday at 1 p.m.
- Carries rare, but they count
- Chiefs defense proving listless
- Run-up of score means more touches
Solano's "Who's Not Hot" Picks:
Darren McFadden, Oakland Raiders RB
Pittsburgh at Oakland - Sunday at 4:25 p.m.
- Not Comfortable in zone-blocking scheme
- Run DMC: 22 yards on 11 carries against Miami in Week 2
- Steelers cornerback Ike Taylor says "Old Defense" is tough when they're on the same page.
Michael VIck, Philadelphia Eagles QB
Philadelphia at Arizona - Sunday at 4:05 p.m.
- Arizona's defense is red hot
- Vick will receive heavy dose of blitzing vs. Cards.
- AZ held Vick to 128 yards passing in 2011
Cedric Benson, Green Bay Packers RB
Green Bay at Seattle - Monday at 8:30 p.m.
- Benson held to just 81 yards against Chicago
- Seattle's run defense will stop No. 32 in his tracks
- Seattle's defense has allowed only 92 rushing yards the last two games