Gene Kelly from Singing in the Rain http://www.imdb.com
Morton Salt http://www.mortonsalt.com/
SpongeBob Squarepants http://spongebob.nick.com/characters/spongebob-character.html
I Know What You Did Last Summer http://www.imdb.com
Gorton's Fisherman http://gortons.com/
Mary Poppins http://www.imdb.com
(WXYZ) - Even though the Halloween weather forecast for metro Detroit is looking gloomy, you can't let the impending rain get your spooky spirits down!
We've come up with 7 of the best costumes to wear out in the rain:
1. Gene Kelly from Singing in the Rain-- Just grab a suit and an umbrella and dance in the rain.
2. The Morton Salt girl-- She's in a rain coat and a big umbrella. The costume will let you stay dry for most of Thrusday night.
3. SpongeBob Squarepants-- He lives under the sea, so if you're soaking wet, it will actually make your costume look better.
4. Sharknado-- The SyFy movie became a cult classic this past year with its ridiculous concept of sharks and bad weather. So, part of your costume will already be complete.
5. Gorton's Fisherman-- He's pretty much in a full rain suit, which will work quite well for you on Thursday.
6. The scary man from I Know What You Did Last Summer--He's also in a full rain suit, but a little less jolly.
7. Mary Poppins--
You'll stay Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-ically dry and warm with a nice cozy jacket and a big umbrella.
Can you come up with any good rain costumes?! Share them in the comment section below.
Like Us. We Like You.
Get local stories delivered directly to your newsfeed.
We're on Roku.
Stream local news, whenever you want.
Download the app today and get up to date info on the go.