Carbon monoxide poisoning on Detroit's east side
(WXYZ) - Detroit firefighters say that three people were transported to the hospital after suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.
Emergency crews were called to a home on the 18900 block of Barlow Street around 3:30 p.m. on the city's east side.
A 9-year-old boy and two women in their 20s were rushed to the hospital.
Sources tell us one of the women was later released and that the boy and his mother will be held overnight for observation.
We're told the power had been shut off to the house and the family was using a generator inside the home.
Like Us. We Like You.
Get local stories delivered directly to your newsfeed.
We're on Roku.
Stream local news, whenever you want.
Download the app today and get up to date info on the go.