fire, business, steel-cutting, composite forgings. southwest side
Detroit, MICH. (WXYZ) - Firefighters have now contained a fire that erupted early Thursday morning in a Detroit commercial building.
A gas leak is to blame for the business fire that began just after midnight at the Composite Forgings building on Detroit's southwest side.
The company is a steel-cutting business on Jefferson Ave. near Fort Street and the Ambassador Bridge.
Firefighters have it contained for now, but are still working to put it out.
We're told nobody was inside when the fire started, and that nobody was hurt.
Like Us. We Like You.
Get local stories delivered directly to your newsfeed.
We're on Roku.
Stream local news, whenever you want.
Download the app today and get up to date info on the go.