Redford Union High School has been evacuated.
REDFORD, Mich. (WXYZ) - Redford Union High School students have been dismissed for the day after the building was evacuated due to a gas smell inside.
Parents have been notified and buses are picking up students that need transportation.
According to the school superintendent's office, the gas odor was coming from one of the boilers. Officials have determined there was no gas leak.
However, the boiler company is continuing the investigation and will make any repairs that are necessary.
School is set to resume Tuesday.
Like Us. We Like You.
Get local stories delivered directly to your newsfeed.
We're on Roku.
Stream local news, whenever you want.
Download the app today and get up to date info on the go.