Do UFOs exist? Many people say yes and many people say no.
UFO hunters spend their time investigating to figure out the correct answer.
In our state, more than 300 strange sightings were reported to the Michigan Mutual UFO Network. The director, Bill Konkolesky, says hunters can identify about 80% of them, but the remaining 20% falls into the "unknown" category.
“Some stuff could be experimental aircraft, other stuff seems like it must’ve come from somewhere else. Where it would’ve come from, we don’t know,” says Konkolesky. “I think there’s something going on here that’s a lot bigger than just us here on Earth. I’d love to wake up one day and have all the answers, but we’re not quite there yet.”
To learn more about UFO hunters or report a strange sighting, click here .