DETROIT (WXYZ) — Quicken Loans Community Fund, Bedrock, and the Downtown Detroit Partnership have teamed up to bring the Downtown Detroit Holiday Markets back for a third year.
The popup shopping event is being held in Cadillac Square. Products offered include fiber artwork, temporary tattoos, apparel, pet toys, and more.
The markets opened Wednesday and will be open through Wednesday, Jan. 1.
They are open 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday.
Vendors for the 2019 market include:
- Awanya – textiles, couture, and home décor made from hand-dyed fabric from West Africa
- Detroit Fiber Works – fiber artwork by Detroit artists
- Dutton Farm Market – natural bath and body care products made by adults with developmental disabilities
- Ferosh Chick – apparel
- Inkcourage – temporary tattoos, stickers, and apparel
- KaraLyn Street – handmade jewelry
- Lush Yummies Pie Co. – pie cups and cookies
- Makamashi – handcrafted home goods imported from Morocco
- Mongers’ Provisions – artisan cheeses, cured meats, locally made jam, and craft chocolate bars
- SMPLFD – streetwear
- The Vintage Wick – all-natural, vegan candles
- Wild Little Fawns – parents and children clothing line
- 3Dogs1Cat – pet apparel, toys, and treats
To learn more, visit http://downtowndetroitparks.com/content/view/full/2987/(date)/1576080000