Fashion shows, top chefs, celebrity guests and shopping at hundreds of boutiques provide a perfect girls day out at the 23rd annual Michigan International Women's Show. It's being held at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi. Sunday, May 6th is the last day.
Highlights will include:
* Savannah Chrisley, from USA Network reality series "Chrisley Knows Best." She'll share her experiences launching her "Faith over Fear" fashion line last fall and growing up under her protective, perfectionist father's watchful eye.
* Teen chef and baker Kamryn Chasnis, as seen on Fox's reality cooking competition series "MasterChef Junior," will also be demonstrating recipes.
* Spring makeup trends and helpful cosmetic tips will be part of the makeovers offered by area beauty experts.
* Guardian Angel Animal Rescue will sponsor the "Pawject Runway-Fido Fashion Show" featuring canine couture, essentials and adoption information. The latest styles and looks will be showcased during fashion shows on the Main Fashion Stage.
* Cigna's Health Improvement Tour will conduct biometric screenings for women to learn their blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, and body mass index (BMI) health numbers and health coaches will help people understand the information provided and explain how to take follow-up steps.
Suburban Collection Showplace is located at 46100 Grand River Avenue between Novi and Beck Road in Novi. Last day hours are from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Admission is $12; youth 6 - 12 are $6 and children 5 and under are admitted free with a paying adult. Discount tickets are available at Walgreens for $8.
For more information and exhibitor coupons, visit https://southernshows.com/wde/ or call (800) 849-0248.