(WXYZ) — Al Fragnoli, owner of Intelligent Leadership Executive Leadership Coaching (ILEC), offer the 7 secrets of intelligent leadership to take their career to the next level.
In a recent study organized by ILEC, only 12% felt like their current leaders had the right mindset for progress. ILEC offers a proven and award-winning coaching methodology to develop stronger leaders at all levels, accelerating the development of leaders while helping organizations build and sustain strong cultures.
The 7 secrets are:
1. Thinking Differently, Thinking Big
2. The Vulnerability Decision
3. Establishing a Mindset of Duty Over Entitlement
4. How to Leverage Your Gifts and Address Your Gaps
5. Obtaining the Courage to Execute with Pride, Passion and Persistence
6. How to Stay Present and Remain Vigilant
7. The Critical Importance of Course-Correction
For more information on working with ILEC, visit alfragnoli.intelligentleadershipec.com.