DETROIT (WXYZ) — The second annual V313: Detroit’s Premier Vegan Celebration returns Thursday, March 7, 3-9 pm, inside Eastern Market's Shed 5 as an expanded event.
The premiere plant-based event will offer an entertaining, informative and authentic Detroit vegan experience, drawing a large and diverse audience to the historic market building from among the rapidly growing number of metro Detroiters interested in a plant-based, healthier lifestyle. Highlights will include:
· Detroit’s leading veg-friendly restaurants and food trucks, including The Nosh Pit Detroit and Plum Market
· Live music by popular world music vegan artist Sean Blackman and other vegan friends
· 50+ vegan-friendly exhibitors, many offering show specials, free samples, giveaways and door prizes
· Presentations by leading local and national speakers, including Milton Mills, M.D. of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and Dr. Joel Kahn
· Engagement with leading animal-rights and pant-based living organizations including VegMI and Plant Based Nutrition Support Group
· Fun and informative cooking demonstrations including with “Cooking With Que” and Jessica Carter of Compassion Over Killing
· Emcee Cam Awesome, 12-time national champion boxer, offering his plant-strong comedy and inspiration
· Free massage courtesy of Irene’s Myomassology Institute
$15 advance tickets are available at https://migreenteam.com/V313
Each includes free on-site secure parking, $5 in concessions vouchers and entry in the drawing for valuable door prizes.