Best Buy, one of the top destinations for Black Friday electronics seekers, is now out with its 2019 Black Friday ad.
Once again, doors open at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. The hottest 4KTV doorbuster deals will require customers to line up early and probably miss Thanksgiving dinner — or force them to eat turkey very early.
While prices may not be as low on the biggest TVs at Walmart or Target, there's a reason: Best Buy specializes in top tier name-brand TVs like Samsung, LG, Toshiba, and Sony.
Best Buy is offering a 70 -inch Samsung 4KTV for $549 , a great price on a top-rated Samsung.
Best Buy Black Friday 2019
However, realize that these may be stripped-down Black Friday models, with some bells and whistles missing, and fewer HDMI ports than a Samsung normally costing $1,500. Often these TVs are not sold at other times during rest of the year.
In addition, Best Buy, for the first time in 2019, has a 75 inch 4KTV as a doorbuster deal — just make sure your car or SUV is big enough to carry the box.
The top deals at Best Buy
Among the highlights, according to
- Samsung 70 inch 4KTV - $549 (Save $350)
- Samsung 75 inch 4KTV - $749 (Save $350)
- Insignia 58-inch LED 2160p Smart 4KTV + Echo Dot - $199.99
- Select 4K Movies - $12.99
- iPhone 11 - Up to $500 Off
- Apple HomePod - $199.99
- Apple Watch Series 4 - From $299.00
- Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Earbuds - $109.99
- Beats by Dr. Dre Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones - $199.99
- Insignia pressure cooker (similar to Instant Pot) - $29
- Amazon Echo Dot - $22
See the full Best Buy ad here, courtesy BFAds.net.
As always, don't waste your money.
Don't Waste Your Money" is a registered trademark of Scripps Media, Inc. ("Scripps").
Like" John Matarese Money on Facebook
Follow John on Twitter (@JohnMatarese)
For more consumer news and money saving advice, go to