(WXYZ) — First comes the sales, then comes shoppers, then comes the need for seasonal hoppers – workers willing to hop on retail teams short term.
If you're looking for a seasonal gig, here's a look at who's hiring and the perks they're offering to get you in the door.
Kohl's hosts a hiring day on Saturday, October 6th.
- 15 percent off (that you can stack with other coupons)
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Hourly wage between $14 and $30/ hour
- Eligible student employees earn up to $1300 toward college expenses
Target hosts a hiring day on Friday, October 11th to Sunday, October 13th.
- Pay starts $13/hour
- 10% general discount
- 20% off wellness items like produce and fitness gear
Gap Inc. (also includes Old Navy)
Gap Inc. hosts a hiring day on Saturday, October 6th
- 50% off clothing
- Child care services
- Discounts on vision and dental programs