What was supposed to be a peaceful holiday weekend turned violent and deadly in Detroit.
Between Good Friday and Easter Sunday, there were six homicides and 15 people shot, according to the Detroit police.
And between Saturday and Sunday, there were 11 shootings.
20200 block of Asbury Park.
-47-year-old man shot in his driveway
Pilgrim St & Patton St.
- Two men shot near Patton and Pilgrim
6700 block of Artesian St.
- 30-year-old man shot in a car
8000 block of Rosemont Ave.
- Woman in 30s and 51-year-old man fatally shot inside their home
8700 Michigan Ave.
- 38-year-old man fatally shot in drive-by shooting
9300 block of Steel Ave.
- 23-year-old man shot while walking
13500 block of Meyers Rd.
14200 block of W McNichols Rd.
6000 block of Holcomb Ave.
- Man in his 20s or 30s found fatally shot
10700 block of Balfour Rd.
- 1 shot, 1 killed in shooting at a home
Schoenherr St & Lappin St.
- 17-year-old and 26-year-old shot in drive-by