With the 2017 Detroit Tigers season nearing a close, the team is already looking ahead to next year, and released the 2018 Spring Training home schedule on Thursday.
The Tigers will mark their 82nd year at Tigertown in Lakeland, and will open the season against Florida Southern College. Other games include a home game on St. Patrick's Day against the New York Yankees, as well as games against the Toronto Blue Jays, New York Mets and Washington Nationals.
The team wraps up Spring Training at home on March 26 against Tampa Bay before opening the regular season at home on March 29.
Check out the entire home schedule below.
- Thursday, Feb. 22 - Florida Southern College
- Saturday, Feb. 24 - Toronto Blue Jays
- Sunday, Feb. 25 - Pittsburgh Pirates
- Thursday, March 1 - Atlanta Braves (split squad)
- Friday, March 2 - Miami Marlins
- Saturday, March 3 Tampa Bay Rays
- Tuesday, March 6 - New York Yankees
- Wednesday, March 7 - Toronto Blue Jays (split squad)
- Friday, March 9 - New York Mets
- Sunday, March 11 - Atlanta Braves
- Monday, March 12 - Washington Nationals
- Friday, March 16 - Philadelphia Phillies (split squad)
- Saturday, March 17 - New York Yankees
- Monday, March 19 - Baltimore Orioles
- Tuesday, March 20 - New York Yankees
- Saturday, March 24 - Philadelphia Phillies
- Sunday, March 25 - Atlanta Braves
- Monday, March 26 - Tampa Bay Rays