The first season of the Troy Farmer's Market will kick off next month and continue through the summer and into late fall.
It opens on Friday, June 1 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Troy Library. It will continue every Friday through Oct. 26.
There will be fresh, local fruits, vegetables, flowers, meats, seafood and much more.
There is also an application for vendors who want to be involved in the Farmer's Market.
For the first market, vendors include:
- The Allergy Table - Allergen Friendly Bakery
- Birdies LLC - Chocolate Ganoche
- Blake Farms - Produce
- Deep Water Shrimp Co. - Red Shrimp, Ahi Tuna, Scallops, Grouper, MahiMahi
- Harold's Italian Ice - Italian Ice, a variety of flavor
- Jim's Backyard / Uncle Jimmie's Jelly - Produce, Processed Foods (spreads, dips), Nuts, Jellies
- Let's Pop - Kettle Corn, Lemonade & Iced Tea
- Lot's Wyfe Salts - Uniquely Flavored Gourmet Salts, Food Art, Cookbooks
- M&R Ventures - BLeafNaturals - Poplettes, Chutney
- Old World Olive Company - Vinegars, Dried Pastas
- Pasquale's Pasta - Dried Pasta, Chips
- Penzien Produce - Produce, Breads & Baked Goods
- Phinney's Farms - Produce, Starter Plants, Flowers
- Swirl Cupcakes - Cupcakes & Brownies (100% of their profits go to Open Hands Food Pantry in Royal Oak
- The Salt & Sugar Co. - Food Truck
- Thyme & A Bottle - Pickles & Switchel
For more information, including an updated list every week, click here.