The 27th annual Susan G. Komen Detroit Race for the Cure will take place May 5 at Comerica Park.
The schedule is as follows:
- 7-8:45 a.m. - Packet pickup
- 7 a.m. - Survivor Cafe, children's area and sponsor booths open
- 8 a.m. - Opening ceremony
- 9 a.m. - 5K Co-ed run and walk
- 10:30 a.m. - Closing ceremony, racer and largest team awards
The route will take all participants near Eastern Market, east on Gratiot, through the Dequindre Cut Greenway to Lafayette, and travel back towards Woodward for the race finish on Adams Road next to Comerica Park.
For maps and parking information, click here.
For any other information you may need, click here.