Nino Salvaggio International Marketplace is an independent, premier supermarket serving southeast Michigan’s everyday and specialty food needs.
Founded in 1979 as a modest fruit stand by the late Nino Salvaggio, the company continues to adhere to his mantra today, taking great pride in its pledge of value and quality, a tradition of customer service excellence and a continued commitment to community through support and involvement. Nino Salvaggio has locations in Bloomfield Township, Clinton Township, St. Clair Shores and Troy. To find the loaction nearest you, visit https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/
Spinach & Dill Crusted Salmon
Makes 4 servings
4 – 8 ounce Scottish, Bakkafrost Salmon Fillets, Skinless
1 Cup Nino’s Spinach Dip
1 TBSP Chopped Dill
1 Cup Salvaggio Italian Bread Crumbs
½ Cup Parmesan Cheese (Grated or Shredded)
1. Season salmon fillets with salt & pepper and place (former) skin side down on a non-stick baking pan.
2. Mix together the spinach dip, chopped dill and Italian bread crumbs.
3. Spread a ½” thick layer of the spinach dip mixture on top of each salmon fillet, edge to edge.
4. Sprinkle tops of each mixture with the Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake at 375 F approximately 20 minutes or until the salmon is firm, opaque and cooked through.
Nino’s Cucumber Dill Salad
4 lb. approx. 6” length Mini Cucumber, peeled
2 each Red Onion, julienned
¼ cup Fresh Dill, chopped
¼ cup Green Onion, sliced ¼”
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 cup Sour Cream
1 tsp. Garlic powder
1 tsp. Celery Seed
2 Tbsp. Sugar
2 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar (or
¼ tsp. Salt
¼ tsp. Black Pepper
1. Peel cucumbers.
2. Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise and then cut on bias at an angle approximately ¼” to 3/8” wide.
3. Mix with the rest of ingredients.
4. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Optional: Add grape or cherry tomatoes to taste.
for many more delicious recipes.