ANN ARBOR, Mich. (WXYZ) — Some streets in downtown Ann Arbor will be closing once again starting next week to allow for more outdoor dining and shopping.
The Downtown Ann Arbor Pedestrian Mall spans several streets in the city, and will help provide a number of businesses the additional space to social distance.
The closures will start Thursday, April 1 and run through the end of August.
Several streets will be closed from 4 p.m. Thursdays through 6 a.m. Mondays. Those are:
- Main Street from William to Washington
- Liberty Street from Ashley to Fourth
- Liberty Street from Maynard to State
- State Street from Washington to William
Two streets will be closed every day. Those are:
- Washington Street from Ashley to Main St.
- Maynard Street on the east side or northbound portion only from Liberty to William
Additional Coronavirus information and resources:
View a global coronavirus tracker with data from Johns Hopkins University.
See complete coverage on our Coronavirus Continuing Coverage page.
Visit our The Rebound Detroit, a place where we are working to help people impacted financially from the coronavirus. We have all the information on everything available to help you through this crisis and how to access it.