With just over a week until the first show at Little Caesars Arena and the arena's ribbon cutting ceremony on Tuesday, Olympia Entertainment has released floor plans for the arena that show bathrooms, restaurants and much more.
The street level floor plan features four entrances, a Little Caesars Pizza stand on each end of the arena, as well as multiple bars restrooms, restaurants and a team store.
On the upper level, Little Caesars Pizza again is on each end of the area, followed by team store stands, Canadian Club and Jack Daniels bars, restaurants and more.
Olympia has also released eight things you need to know before your visit to LCA.
- With all the excitement and development in The District Detroit and beyond, there will be noticeable signs of progress – and ongoing construction. Plan to arrive early when attending an event and enjoy one of four Little Caesars Arena restaurants – open on event and non-event days – or any one of the establishments in the area.
- Pre-paid parking ensures you a spot in the lot or garage of your choice. Check out Ticketmaster.com, Parkwhiz.com or The District Detroit app – soon to be available – to secure your parking before you arrive. Most Olympia Development lots are credit card only.
- The District Detroit App will be launched prior to the first ticketed event. The App will be the go-to tool for fans visiting Little Caesars Arena and the surrounding area.
- Ridesharing drop-off and pickup for services such as Uber and Lyft are on the I-75 service drive between Park Street and Woodward Avenue.
- For the comfort and safety of our guests, Little Caesars Arena and its surrounding areas are non-smoking and re-entry to the arena after exiting is not allowed.
- The Little Caesars Arena bag policy allows soft-sided bags and briefcases smaller than 14” x 14” by 6”. Diaper bags and medical bags are permitted as well. Hard-sided bags of any kind are prohibited. All persons and bags exiting or entering the arena are subject to inspection.
- Doors to Little Caesars Arena generally open 1.5 hours prior to start time for Red Wings and Pistons games and will vary for concerts and other shows – check event details for more information.
- The Little Caesars Arena Via concourse is open to the public on most days. Guests will pass through security screening to enter the facility.