ANN ARBOR, Mich. (WXYZ) — The University of Michigan is accepting applications for people who want to be ushers, ticket takers, or part of the event team.
"Members of the Michigan Event Team are responsible for ensuring Michigan Athletics guests feel welcome and that all policies and procedures are followed to make for a safe and enjoyable game day experience," the job listing reads.
They are looking for:
- Ticket Takers - ensure guests have valid tickets for entry and enforce prohibited items policy.
- Ushers - assist guests in finding their seats while assisting with anything else they need while inside the stadium.
- Tower Attendants - ensure guests and staff entering club and suite levels have proper credentials and/or tickets and assist them with anything they need.
- Response Team - members who receive special training and assist when escalated situations arise.
- Guest Service Attendants - attend to the needs of guests and provide exceptional customer service
According to the university, you will be provided with clothing, a free shuttle to Michigan Stadium for football games, food and beverages, an annual golf tournament, a holiday event and more.
To learn more and apply, click here.