The Hotel St. Regis is teaming up with the Fisher Theatre for a Girls Night Out. It's happening from Jan. 28 to Jan. 30 and includes a dinner and show package.
Ladies can see "The Realish Housewives of Oakland County" at the Fisher Theatre and get dinner at La Musique inside the Hotel St. Regis. Tickets are $72 each.
Chef Mike Keith from the La Musique, inside the Hotel St. Regis, joined 7 Action News to make the seared salmon.
The recipe is below.
- 7 - 8oz salmon
- 3oz pesto
- 4 oz Israeli couscous
- 1/2 t. olive oil
- Sear salmon for 3 minutes on each side
- Place salmon in oven for about 4 minutes to finish
- Spoon pesto in bowl for garnish
- Garnish with red pepper coulis
- Put cooked couscous in bowl and add salmon