(WXYZ) — Heavy rain is pounding metro Detroit. It started overnight and is expected to continue through the early morning hours of Sunday, and it's already causing problems on metro Detroit roads.
Below is a list of the roads affected by flooding. We'll continue to update this list throughout the day.
– EB I-94 ramp at Chene exit ramp
– NB M-10 at M-8 – Center lane, right lane, right shoulder
– EB I-94 exit ramp and right shoulder at I-75
– EB I-94 at Michigan Ave. – Left shoulder and left lane
– Hines Dr. closed from Outer Dr. to Ann Arbor Trail
– Jefferson at Lanse in St. Clair Shores
– Dequindre between 10 Mile and Woodward Heights
– Hall Rd. north of West Rd. in Woodhaven
– Hayes Rd. is closed at Clinton River Rd. in Sterling Heights
– Kelly Rd. is closed between 14 and 15 mile Rds in Roseville
– Millar Rd. is closed at Utica Rd in Clinton Twp
– Canal Rd. is closed at Clinton River Rd in Clinton Twp
– 21 Mile Rd is closed at Romeo Plank in Macomb Twp