(WXYZ) — Storms moved into metro Detroit overnight with heavy rain, and they are expected to continue off and on throughout the day.
The heavy rainfall is causing flooding on several roads throughout metro Detroit. In some instances, those roads are closed.
Below is a list of the roads closed due to flooding. We will continue to update the list
- Eastbound I-96 between at Beech Daly
- Westbound I-94 after Woodward
- M-59 between Mound Rd. and Van Dyke
- 23 Mile west of Schoenherr Rd in Shelby Township
- Walton Blvd. between Adams and Brewster in Rochester Hills