Black Friday deals have become less of a thing now that many retailers expand holiday shopping deals to the entire months of November and December, which means deal-seekers will be looking for bargains even sooner this year.
Last year's popular holiday shopping deals surrounded video game consoles such as the Xbox One S and PlayStation4 Pro , and this year's will likely be no different. BFads.net , a Black Friday analysis and deals announcement website, predicts the Xbox One S consoles will be an even bigger deal as attention shifts to X Box One X Project Scorpio from Microsoft, coming out in early November.
Other deals BFAds.net says may happen this holiday shopping season include:
• Apple products, including the latest iPad , which released in March, and all the new products the company announced at a special event in late September.
• Televisions: These are usually the most-advertised deals each year at varying bog-box retailers, especially those luring shoppers on Thanksgiving Day
• Amazon devices of varying sorts, with an emphasis on becoming an Amazon Prime member to score the deals
• Google Home and Google Mini: Look for prices to compete with Amazon's
• Home and kitchen items: Stores often fill their circular ads with these deals
• Toys: Standard Black Friday deal items; many toy sellers have already released their holiday catalogs
BFads' predictions are based on last year's retailer habits and rumored prices for this season. Black Friday this year is slated for Nov. 24, 2017. The website cnet.com says Best Buy will begin deals on Thanksgiving , both in store and online. Target and Walmart will likely do the same thing.
Amazon.com deals, aimed at Amazon Prime members, are expected as early as Nov. 1.