Check out the video player above and here's more information about the products featured...
Infant and Toddler Feeding TV Segment
- Silikids (Michigan business)
Product: Siliskin Sippy Top $9.95, Silikids Reusable Silicone Straws (6 pack) $6.99, Silikids Straw Tops (3 pack) $8.95
- The Siliskin Sippy Top is a silicone top that stretches over and grips the top of different sized cups while air suction keeps the top in place. Add the Siliskin Sippy Top to the Siliskin Cup and Siliskin Glass or cup of your choice to make it an instant sippy! Added stretch and shock absorption band help protect glass. Makes in instant, no spill cup. Dishwasher safe. 100% silicone. Recommended use for cups of 2.5" diameter or less.
- Siliskin Reusable Straws are 100% silicone and come in different lengths providing an option for different height cups. Perfect for any size cup! Comes in pack of 6 with three different sizes. Easy to use and keep clean. Dishwasher safe. Great for soothing gums and little teethers
- The Siliskin Straw Top is a silicone top that stretches over and grips the top of most size cups instantly making it spill proof. Silicone suction keeps it in place so it does not pop off while in use. Perfect for on-the-go or at home. Give your cup a straw top in seconds. Silicone top stretches over and grips top of multiple size cups. Air suction keeps the top in place. Add it to a Siliskin Glass or glass of your choice. Makes in instant, no spill cup. 100% silicone. Recommended use for cups of 3" diameter or less
- The Cibo Placemat
Product: The Cibo ‘Crumb Catching’ Placemat $24.99
- Can also be used for crafts, legos, snack tray for babies, and the elderly
- Will be used several times a day, thousands of times a year for many years!
- Sticks to glass, granite and most wood...even round tables!
Product: GOOtensil or the numnum $9.99
- Designed for use with purees and homemade blends, the NumNum® GOOtensil is a pre-spoon that makes self-feeding easier for little ones ready to participate in the feeding process, but not quite ready for the spoon.
- Flat head means no scooping and no balancing. Just dip and eat. The key to using the spoon is wrist rotation, but wrist rotation can take from 6 months to a year to develop AFTER the child has started using the utensil
- Perfectly sized to fit a baby's hand. While package says 6+ months, most kids aren't ready for a utensil until around 10 - 12 mos (parents have to look for clues they're ready!)
- The Blue NumNum is the starter GOOtensil for baby's first experience with a utensil as it grabs just enough of thinner blends to give a taste of self-feeding independence. Ideal for thicker blends, the Orange NumNum is for self-feeders who have mastered the basic food-to-mouth motion
Product: Silicone divided plate $10.99, Silicone bowl with silicone lid $10.99, Train Spoon $5.99
- Silicone divided plate is oven safe for baking. Made of European approved high-grade, food-safe silicone. Easy to clean
- Silicone bowl with lid. You can bake in them, then eat in them, then store leftovers in them, then re-heat in them and serve again! Made of European approved high-grade, food-safe silicone.
- The train spoon has easy-grip handles that make feeding easier for grown-ups while soft, bright silicone shapes are perfect for little hands just getting the hang of the whole spoon thing. Soft silicone is BPA free, no harsh chemicals. Dishwasher safe, and sterilizer safe. Makes feeding fun.
Product: 4moms High Chair $299.99
- 4moms introduces its first high chair, which uses magnets & a unique design to make mealtime easier.
- Parents can easily attach the tray by placing the it over the chair
- The magnets work their magic and lock the tray into place
- You can even do it with one hand.
- There are also magnets in the tray top, which help keep 4moms bowls and plates in place – minimizing mess.
- Easy clean-up – the foam insert seat and tray liner are both dishwasher safe.
- It has 3 different height options that work in any kitchen.
- 4moms high chair is designed for children 6 mos & up (up to 60 lbs)