Want to work as a security officer for Securitas? The company brands itself as the most locally-focused security company in the United States with more than 88,000 Security Officers nationwide.
Right now, the Troy office is hiring 10 Security Officers for a tier one global automotive supplier in Troy, Michigan.
Related experience is preferred.
- Must be 18
- Must have a High School Diploma or a G.E.D.
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to meet any applicable licensing requirements for security officers
- Must have reliable means of communications (phone)
- Must have reliable transportation (public or private)
- Must be able to communicate in English (speak, read, write)
- Must be able to perform routine physical functions like standing or driving
- Must provide First Aid and CPR
- Must have a valid driver’s license for state of operation and any required endorsements for class of vehicle operated
- Must have a driving record that meets company and/or insurance standards
- Conducting investigations
- Preventing fires, misappropriation and malicious destruction of property
- Permitting entrance of only authorized persons and vehicles
- Protecting confidential information
- Assisting in enforcement of shop rules and regulations
- Maintaining order
- Observing and reporting irregular conditions and unsafe practices
- Issuing hot work permits
- Responding to emergency situations