We're now in the second week of November and there's snow in the forecast, which means it's the perfect time for 100.3 WNIC to flip the switch and begin playing Christmas music.
Detroit's go-to radio station for holiday music flipped the switch about 8:30 a.m. on Thursday and will be playing 24/7 through Christmas.
SiriusXM also has 16 commercial-free channels that will play holiday music. Eight of those channels will start broadcasting on Nov. 1.
Those channels are:
- Holly - Channel 4
- Holiday Traditions - Channel 3
- Hallmark Channel's 24/7 "Countdown to Christmas" - Channel 70
- Country Christmas - Channel 778
- Holiday Soul - Channel 777
- Holiday Pops - channel 782
- Acoustic Christmas - Channel 779
- Christmas Spirit - Channel 785